We expect a St. Joseph Catholic School student to become a person of faith who:
- Displays a love of God and respect for all of creation in his/her daily life.
- Demonstrates knowledge of Catholic faith, prayers, traditions, and history.
- Participates actively in sacramental life and liturgical celebrations.
- Applies religious knowledge by making good choices.
We expect a St. Joseph Catholic School student to become a good learner who:
- Displays curiosity and a love for truth.
- Develops essential skills in study habits, organization, and attentiveness.
- Understands fundamental mathematical and scientific processes.
- Reads, writes and speaks fluently and effectively at or above grade level.
- Develops problem-solving and critical thinking abilities.
We expect a St. Joseph Catholic School student to become a person of character who:
- Shows self-discipline and accepts correction.
- Recognizes and serves the needs of others with compassion.
- Accepts responsibility and is accountable for personal actions and choices.
- Is respectful and well-mannered to all people.
- Applies the virtues of prudence, justice, temperance, and fortitude to his/her life.